Saturday 17 December 2011

Avast! Free Antivirus 6.0.1367 with Serial Key



Avast! Free Antivirus represents the best free antivirus protection currently available on the market. This edition is FREE OF CHARGE for non-commercial & home use. Its features include:

  • Anti-spyware built-in
  • Web Shield
  • Anti-rootkit built-in
  • Automatic updates
  • Strong self-protection
  • Virus Chest
  • Antivirus kernel
  • System integration
  • Simple User Interface
  • Integrated Virus Cleaner
  • Resident protection
  • Support for 64-bit Windows
  • P2P and IM Shields
  • Internationalization
  • Network Shield





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi mates, fastidious paragraph and fastidious arguments commented here, I am genuinely enjoying by these.
my web site :: antivirus mac

Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought about writing an e-book or guest authoring on other sites?
I have a blog based on the same information you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information.
I know my visitors would value your work. If you are even remotely interested,
feel free to send me an e mail.

my blog post ... vouchers

Post a Comment

back to top
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews